Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed some new turn signals - I've been meaning to replace the stock ones for a while now but never found the time. I was recommended these by a friend and I really like the look of them on the bike. Small enough to not be as noticeable but bright enough to get the point across. For the price of only $50 I'd say these are the best bang for the buck if you're looking to change out those bulky front turn signals.

I've been holding off making the swap just cause I knew I'd have to break out some soldering. Overall though it was a pretty easy switch, I may go back and clean up my wiring a little bit more but so far I'm super happy about the swap! Check out the video below to see what they look like!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Those look good. Nice work.

I'm going to replace mine sometime this week.

Trying to finish up a tail tidy from NRC. I called and only ordered the tag re-locator (w/out tail lights) and am having some issues that require hacking from where the tail lights are installed back.

I have it half way together to see how it fits and it's pretty tight around where the key slot is to remove the seat. Will have to be creative :confused:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm really happy with how the turn signals came out - pretty cheap solution to those bulky stock ones.

I've got an NRC tail tidy as well - though I got the full package with the lights. Good luck with that! Hopefully there's a simple solution without having to get too creative!

·
Registered
22 Posts
yup. got rid of the tail and installed the plate re-locator. Was a bit time consuming for sure. Should've just bought the full set up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts