Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have had too much time at home recently I decided to get on with the mods I was wanting to make. I have never been that happy with the dull sort of grey tank so have gone with a somewhat brighter scheme. Removing the tank was pretty straightforward and the finish on the paintwork is perfect.

i have also had the SC Project slip ons arrive from Italy and these are a much nicer look, particularly in titanium and the sound is much improved. It is a far deeper tone and definitely a fair bit louder...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Damn, that looks spectacular. Well done. (y)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Looking very good. Like the striping on the tank and the blue oil cooler side panels. The SC exhaust also looks great.
Might I suggest some more classicly styled round mirrors and a dark headlight surround? That would really finish it off.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow this seems to be the year of blue. You pulled it off very nicely and the stripe on the side panel is just a perfect touch. Did you polish your headers they really look nice. Any time I try that I get tired before they look that good.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Wow this seems to be the year of blue. You pulled it off very nicely and the stripe on the side panel is just a perfect touch. Did you polish your headers they really look nice. Any time I try that I get tired before they look that good.
The Special has chromed headers fitted from factory.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking very good. Like the striping on the tank and the blue oil cooler side panels. The SC exhaust also looks great.
Might I suggest some more classicly styled round mirrors and a dark headlight surround? That would really finish it off.
Thanks Skippy

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Capo it took me ages to set the stripe with the angle on the frame but I think it was worth it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cheers Capo it took me ages to set the stripe with the angle on the frame but I think it was worth it.
Very creative of you to plan out to match the angle of the frame. What blue is that anyway. It really looks nice. Now if the frame was white or silver?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts