Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking at pictures of the Icon the mirrors always struck me as being somewhat high. I don't hate them, and I never had a problem with the angle, but on a I kick removed the brackets today and reversed them to see how they looked and functioned.

Haven't noticed any issues yet with visibility and I rather like it, but time will tell if it stays that way.

by AdminBot47 on Ducati Scrambler Forum

by AdminBot47 on Ducati Scrambler Forum

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the mirror arms are too long to hang upside down but if you dig it, that's all that counts really.
The more I look at them the more I dig them. And going for a ride for the first time with them I felt like I was flying. I didn't realize how much they were in my field of view in the stock position.

They don't stick out any farther than before, but they are still the widest part of the bike. Being in the new position actually helps me get out of the of my 1-car garage because my truck (parked in the driveway) mirrors are on the same level as the mirrors in the stock mounting position.

I WAS concerned the mirrors would bang my knees when walking it out (I'm 5'10") but it takes pretty sharp leaning while walking it out to do that, so I'm less concerned now.

It needs to get above zero so I can test some more. Soon...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts