Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just got my map through and was told by Rexxer EU that it's not possible to deactivate O2 sensors in the map. I was sure I've read a few comments here from guys with the O2 sensors deactivated by the map.

If anyone here has an O2 deactivated map was it Rexxer EU or US please?

Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had my ECU remapped by David at Rexxer USA. O2 sensors are disabled.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Forgive my ignorance here, but what would disabling o2 and exhaust sensors do? Boost performance? Is it necessary for an aftermarket exhaust?
Sending my ECU to rexxor tomorrow for a remap.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldn't really answer with any knowledge but I gather perhaps a slight increase with O2 sensors deactivated. I loaded a map, unsure of if it was with or without the O2 sensors. I assume it's not the map which deactivates them because I still get pops on overrun which I like. I'm happy with how it all runs now so I didn't try the other.

Seems personal preference really

·
Registered
46 Posts
I couldn't really answer with any knowledge but I gather perhaps a slight increase with O2 sensors deactivated. I loaded a map, unsure of if it was with or without the O2 sensors. I assume it's not the map which deactivates them because I still get pops on overrun which I like. I'm happy with how it all runs now so I didn't try the other.

Seems personal preference really
My understanding is that the map just prevents the CEL. Unplugging the O2 sensors is what deactivates them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts