Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Boomerang, anyone?

Also odd to draw attention to the oil cooler by wrapping it in a big gray box, and exposing the mounts that the stock black panels made invisible.

Funny enough, I think the Rizoma style just looks wrong on the Scrambler (except the foot pegs).

rizoma-ducati-scrambler-caferacer-7.jpg

rizoma-ducati-scrambler-caferacer-5.jpg

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have to agree with you about some of the new products in the latest catalog but be warned there's lots of great Rizoma bling that suits the scrambler.

Geoff.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If they made new L+R switches with solid-feeling large-faced buttons that's something I'd buy. The stock switches from Ducati feel like clicking Legos. Too small under the gloves.

BMW switches may not be as compact, but I like how they feel on the bars.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I quite like the headlight fairing , and the License plate support "FOX" is an engineering masterpiece , I dread to think how much it costs,

·
Registered
96 Posts
And fairing
upload_2016-1-18_18-55-15.png

2 options are available to fit this item, without the extra items below you will NOT be able to fit the headlight fairing, it will not just fit on it's own -
Opt. 1 - With a set of fat bar in combination with riser kit and adapter kit.

Or

Opt. 2 - It is also mountable with the clip-on bars in combination with the gauge bracket and the headlight fairing bracket.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Only thing I like is the header pipe, but that doesn't look like it's made by Rizoma. Looks like the SC Project exhaust. But that header pipe less the silencer would match my CW exhaust.

·
Registered
65 Posts
PLenty of really nice bits to be subtle and change the look of your bike for the better.

* does not include the hideous belt and airbox covers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts