Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I have just fitted adjustable risers to my FTP. I purchased them from Ebay for about £35. They came from China.

They don't block my view of the clock. See pics.

I am not that technical and would appreciate any polite comments.

Am not having so much fun with my trickle charger. Having bought an Oximiser 900 and the famous O47, I now need another connector to join the two up!
I fitted a similar set of risers for somebody and had to remove them because when sitting in the riding position the bars obstucted the view of the clock, your photo looks to be taken high and well forward. Maybe you're taller and that may help. ?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I am only 5'4 which is why I wanted the risers (my wrists were aching).
If possible Hui please can you check that you fitted the same ones. Mine are black with a red 5 position adjuster on the outside of each riser.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I am only 5'4 which is why I wanted the risers (my wrists were aching).
If possible Hui please can you check that you fitted the same ones. Mine are black with a red 5 position adjuster on the outside of each riser.
The ones I fitted were only a similar style (not identical) I had on the shelf where they allow infinite adjustment. The owner is 5ft 2"
I'm away from the bikes at the moment so just working from a vague memory but a brain fart tells me it may have been the cross-bar fitted to a Classic that was the problem as I think maybe it had a chin pad too. That would explain why it was an issue.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Anyone managed to install the rizoma and get it to raise the handlebars with the use of spacers?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts