Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought the March edition and there's an in depth article on the new Scrambler, very interesting too ,

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yes, it is a good article. I have a subscription and read it about 10 days ago.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah well, I'm a bit behind the times, :oops: Did you read the bit where he was following another bike and water was coming out, seems a couple of frame tubes are not plugged and they let in water when standing, he recommends filling with ACF then plugging up, a bit of good advice,
I do all my bikes with ACF 50,

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a bike dryer, think its called a Bike blaster, I'd first make sure the frame tubes are dry spray with ACF Then plug them up, It'll eventualy solidify but by then its covered all the internals,
I think a good investment would be the frame plugs, I had them on the Diavel, Stops any water staying in those areas, It's always a problem when you only have a side stand, I've just made a centre stand for my Honda, much better now it's upright,

·
Registered
764 Posts
Ah well, I'm a bit behind the times, :oops: Did you read the bit where he was following another bike and water was coming out, seems a couple of frame tubes are not plugged and they let in water when standing, he recommends filling with ACF then plugging up, a bit of good advice,
I do all my bikes with ACF 50,
Yes, I read that bit too. Doesn't sound like a big deal but it's worth knowing about it so it can be dealt with before it becomes a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts