Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my Scrambler, it came with a year of Ducati Riders Assist and now it's up for renewal. Just wondering if anyone else uses this product, or if you go with other roadside assistance providers, like RACQ or NRMA? It's a hard task to compare them to work out value for money.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
When I bought my Scrambler, it came with a year of Ducati Riders Assist and now it's up for renewal. Just wondering if anyone else uses this product, or if you go with other roadside assistance providers, like RACQ or NRMA? It's a hard task to compare them to work out value for money.
I'm in Scotland so things are maybe a bit different but as far as I know Ducati Assist is really for if the single bike breaks down. Other providers can help you whichever bike you happen to be riding at the time and also they help you even if you run out of or put the wrong fuel in, lose keys etc.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I use RACV Total Care. I’m sure RACQ or NRMA have the same thing. The beauty of total car is that it covers you not a specific vehicle so whatever you are driving or riding is covered regardless of whether it is your car your motorcycle or even a borrowed or rented vehicle. I have made one call for my Tiger when it suffered a gearbox issue and they picked it up within 20 minutes and took it back to my place 45 km away (that is where I wanted it taken).

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yep RACQ has Ultra care. Picked up 2 bikes crippled by punctured tubes free. XR400 on a tilt tray was funny to watch.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts