Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 dudes one Scrambler hahah

I saw this photo on Facebook and thought I would share it here.

ducati-scrambler-2-people.jpg

·
Registered
621 Posts
My wife doesn't much care to ride. I hope for a cafe style seat without a passenger space so I can put some nice bags.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I have to say lately she is not as fussed unless its a big local/club thing but she is a great pillion and supports my desire to scramble. I went without her to Belgium this year and IOM TT in 2013 and again in 2015 too but that's because she is a teacher. My benefit on those ones as luggage the issue. I have a lot of Kriega with a tank bra so should fit nicer on the scrambler. That's something else to think about in May the TT on my new bike. Need to run it in before and service unless I get that done prebooked over there lol. My mates riding his Triumph Scrambler this time too as last time we were both on Monster 1100S's. This bike should be fun for sure and get some attention.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I am super excited. I know I will be doing at the least 3 states in the first month. I am super stoked to get it out on the beaches.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My gf and I ride two up on my 696 all the time. I'm looking foward to a little more seat real estate.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would be interested to hear about how the passenger seating is in practice. One thing I noticed is that the exhaust looks like it would go up a passenger's pant leg. Surely that can't be the case, but just wondering.

·
Registered
541 Posts
the spot for pax is good, really wide. I suppose, driver's back will enjoy pax b:oops::oops:bs, "probably" is Italian "extras" for the "land of Joy" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
good to know. My fiance and I ride 2-up all the time on my monster, so i'm really interested in know how good the scrambler is for 2-up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts