Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Roland Sands did a collab with Ducati. Video was posted a couple hours ago.

On Instagram, Ducati says "Tune in LIVE on Facebook to see the world wide reveal tomorrow morning"

Guess we'll have to wait and see what this is all about.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, here it is. Looks cool. Not sure if this will be available for purchase or what.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am genuinely waiting on a "full throttle " version with good forks, shocks, and a legitimate racing pedigree. Somewhat similar to a Thurxton R related to a regular Thruxton. But alas, neither "new" unveilings are sexy or somehow better. One can argue that the new cafe racer is new and different but this is a rehash of the same stuff. Meh.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am genuinely waiting on a "full throttle " version with good forks, shocks, and a legitimate racing pedigree. Somewhat similar to a Thurxton R related to a regular Thruxton. But alas, neither "new" unveilings are sexy or somehow better. One can argue that the new cafe racer is new and different but this is a rehash of the same stuff. Meh.
Roland Sands was asked to paint some of the Scrambler helmets. They liked the helmets so much they asked him to paint a bike...so he did.

Bunch of negative nancies in here. :laughing6:

·
Registered
35 Posts
886518_434739526627923_448996203_o.jpg
I guess I'm another Nancy
Not impressed. Reminds me of a 70's Custom paint scheme on a Dodge "Street"
Van.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Nice paint job imho.

So Mach 2 is an Icon with:
- Black painted exhaust
- FT bars
- Italia Independent/cafe racer engine paint
- Flat Track Pro seat
- No side panels

Interesting but not exactly earth shattering. I REALLY hope we see a high performance Scrambler soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts