Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a look at that black plastic around front of your tank . Should have rubber grommets
In set to the holes on the tank to hold it . On getting my bike to day found one missing on left side . And one on top of tank missing . Went to see my mate dave . He has had his bike . Over a month or so . Told him and . His were missing to . Seems when they fitted
this panel at the factory . The rubbers got pushed out

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I had the same problem, I bought a pack of 10 from my dealer,

I noticed it first when it started to rattle on the right side, and realised i'd pushed the grommet out when i removed the tank

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had the same problem, I bought a pack of 10 from my dealer,

I noticed it first when it started to rattle on the right side, and realised i'd pushed the grommet out when i removed the tank
the noise from the tank is driving me nuts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have a look at that black plastic around front of your tank . Should have rubber grommets
In set to the holes on the tank to hold it . On getting my bike to day found one missing on left side . And one on top of tank missing . Went to see my mate dave . He has had his bike . Over a month or so . Told him and . His were missing to . Seems when they fitted
this panel at the factory . The rubbers got pushed out
Took me weeks to figure out the missing rubber was the root of the rant from the tank.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts