Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

When I ride to work, its 30 miles of interstate, and at 6k rpm the bike has a good bit of vibrations. It's not unbearable, but its noticeable, specifically through my feet since we have metal footpegs. I know that a common mod for most of scrambler line is to use the footpegs from the Multistrada, however I feel that those will look way too large and out of place on the CR. Does anyone know of any footpegs (possibly from other bikes) that look the part and also have a rubber section on them?

I have my passeneger footpegs from my previous RC390, so I threw them on, and they surprisingly fit. That got me thinking, as long as the footpeg mounting section isn't overly wide, then technically we could use footpegs from any bike. The KTM pegs, while they fit, look a bit odd and the angle just isn't quite right, plus they don't look like they belong on a Duc. I was thinking of buying some OEM Ducati ones, and plasti-dipping (tool coating) the entire end with a few coats, but I'm not sure that will be soft, or durable, enough.

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations that aren't the Multistrada pegs?

Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No suggestions? Best one I've gotten thus far were the Monster 821 footpegs. They look the part, aren't too expensive, and are Ducati. Still looking for what pegs you all run.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts