Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what you guys use for saddlebag and storage ideas.
I got the Ducati mount now looking for options out there.
What do you prefer and why? Hard case or soft? Send me pics and info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Ther question of luggage has been covered plenty of times. Rather than getting people to do all the work for you you could use the search function for the word pannier or the word luggage and you will find heaps of threads and all sorts of photos.
If you look through those and then have specific questions I'm sutre people with experience in the products you are interested in will be more than happy to help.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ther question of luggage has been covered plenty of times. Rather than getting people to do all the work for you you could use the search function for the word pannier or the word luggage and you will find heaps of threads and all sorts of photos.
If you look through those and then have specific questions I'm sutre people with experience in the products you are interested in will be more than happy to help.
Okay very well then. Thought maybe some 1100 owners would have some storage thoughts thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m probably all on my own but I use a top box so I can carry what I consider essentials.
Thanks! I already bought the side mount Ducati brackets so I am committed!
The bike looks stellar I was strongly considering blacking it out with a wrap.
Did you upgrade with a slip on, if you mind me asking and was it worth the investment?
I love the stock sound but like anything may upgrade because we all get bored.
Thank again for the reply!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hi
I blacked mine out with plastidip it’s fabulous stuff and so easy to use.
I fitted the full Akrapovic exhaust which removes the CAT and I like the deep sound, but it doesn’t come cheap.
As this is going to be my last bike (I’ve said that 3 times already) I’ve thrown loads of money at it. Just today bought full Ohlins.
It’s got to be the most spoilt scrambler on the planet you name it it’s on there down to the smallest of things.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We all throw money at bikes sadly!
Looks great never would I thought plasti dip!
I may limit my spending bought the Ducati windscreen and the seasons ending here in the Pacific Northwest!
Thanks for the input safe riding!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts