Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen any sales brochures yet at the Ducati stores for the scrambler? Any idea when theses should start arriving?

·
Registered
82 Posts
With a lot of manufacturers going towards downloaded brochures it wouldn't surprise me if there were none in print. Though in one of videos I saw, someone was looking at a printed catalog in a large format dedicated to the Scrambler so who knows ?

·
Registered
764 Posts
At the time of placing the deposit a couple of weeks ago the dealer had no brochures available. He said the expect to get them in December after the NECC and London shows.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For what it's worth, I asked Ducati via Facebook when the accesories and apparel will become available. They said the end of February 2015.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer (Euro Cycles Tampa Bay) letting me know that they had received some Scrambler brochures and would be mailing them out tomorrow for those with deposits down. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I finally got one too. Strange brochure though. No Specs on the bike. It's probably some sort of preliminary brochure to get the word out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The cool part of the brochure is seeing the aftermarket exhausts from Termi on the bikes. Pretty expensive. The single is over $1400 and the shotgun slash styled is over $1500.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts