Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 21 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have decided to sell my Scrambler so I have a virtually unused, as new Sargent dual seat up for grabs if anyone fancies an upgrade at considerably cheaper than new price !
Rob

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Bought and fitted said Sargent seat.
Test ride yesterday ©65miles. Seems to be like a third suspension. Takes a lot of the bumps out of the bumps and a lot of the pots out of the holes. Holds you better but movement not restricted. Still had cramp in the night though.
The original seat now seems like a plank of wood in comparison.
The Sargent seat also looks better than I thought it would, like it belongs on the bike.
Does anyone know if the 'plug' that sits in front of the (changed) tool box can be butted together either way? When I pulled it apart I didn't take any notice, assuming it would be a male to female fit. Also is it an 'anti-theft, security' plug?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Does anyone know if the 'plug' that sits in front of the (changed) tool box can be butted together either way? When I pulled it apart I didn't take any notice, assuming it would be a male to female fit. Also is it an 'anti-theft, security' plug?
those plugs are connected to a relay which are independent, the rubber piece just hold them to the tool box

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Thanks Rick.
So they don't actually join together in the electrical sense.
I can hear Max Kool chuckling to himself, 'you're over thinking again McGiver'. :3some:

1 - 21 of 24 Posts