Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here had much dealing with Sargent Seats.

I understande their seets seem to have a good reputation whoever I was also interested in their customer service.

Reason I ask we discussed seat options via email first thing this morning. My last reply was asking for a photo and as yet I have not had a reply.

This may sound like I am being impatient however what perplexes me is we were have an exchange of emails then nothing

·
Registered
292 Posts
Keep in mind that they are just like anyone else:

Whoever it was that you were emailing probably stepped away from their desk, or had meetings, or whatever else, and when they get back to their desk later today they'll be back in touch. Or perhaps they went to take you your photo...

I bought a seat directly from them about a month ago (the two up) and it has totally transformed the bike. No longer does my ass hurt after 20 minutes (like on the stock seat) or even after an hour (like with the Seat Concepts kit). The Sargent I bought was totally worth the money. The only note I have is that you shouldn't expect to keep the flashlight attached to the bottom of the seat if you store the tool roll in the tray under there. There isn't room for both.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate that however it was 10am and I posted this 5pm.

However I am talking bollocks. I told them Solo when in fact I want TwoUp seat.

What an idiot I am

·
Registered
170 Posts
Highly recommend Sargent, I have used their seats on ally Ducatis. Top notch, as for customer service, I bought it they sent it, riding. I have never had to call them about issues. My ass is happy, literally!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Highly recommend Sargent, I have used their seats on ally Ducatis. Top notch, as for customer service, I bought it they sent it, riding. I have never had to call them about issues. My ass is happy, literally!
agree 100%, couple of weeks ago ride my bike for 195 miles and felt comfortably.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just received my seat. I have only ridden for an hour but it is a huge difference in comfort for me. I have trouble with my tailbone and the groove in the foam on this seat is a great relief. I also tried the Mustang seat, I like the Sargent seat better for looks and comfort.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Does anybody have any photos of the brown Sargent seat on their bike? Looking to see how it compares in color to the brown on the Urban Enduro and Classic models. Thanks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just received my seat yesterday, put 90 minutes without a break and love it! Lots of photos:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts