Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my new exhaust together. Getting the rear header off was not fun. Anywho, ceramic coated the entire system and fired it up.

I also swapped out the stock air filter. Going to get an ecu remap when I find some time.

Ohh boy it is LOUD.

Here is the video link:

20151219_210959.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sigh... F'n google. I'll go check it. I'm sure I have to dwnload a million Google play apps and cross link and update them all or something stupid.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sounds really mean! Would definitely get me in trouble really quick around my part of the world.. :D
But I like how it looks and I like the way it puts the open end way behind the passenger foot-pegs.. With the standard baffle it always looks, as if the backpack would burn her heels off real fast...

·
Registered
38 Posts
THANK YOU!

making my purchase today, full system vs slip; the sound is brilliant, weight and hp gains are top spectrum! Going full ceramic as well, sexy!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was one thing I really liked.. it really put the exhaust out behind the rear foot pegs. My gf is always wanting to go riding with me so...

Yankee.. have you seen dyno graphs with that pipe?

·
Registered
38 Posts
no graphs, conversations with MotovationUSA (dist) have been decent; it's straight pipe MotoGP. no DB options vs optimal weight (nude)... thing is; sc project has it 470EU = 500US, clip and MSRP with US distributor is high 600US. MotoUSA full system is 1kUS... meanwhile Zard is running a Crimbo 10% off discount

Full System is the preference, no need to scrap the factory set though; full also requires heat shields of some nature...

crunch time

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I didn't see the need for the whole system. It's really close to the factory sytem.
To each his own, but I'm not a fan of the zards. I did see some pretty impressive dyno results with the CRT on some monsters.

I'll report back once I get the brakes bled and actually take it out on the road.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just bleed the brakes.. God I ALWAYS make a mess when I do that... no matter what I try, I always make a mess.

Anyways.. cranked it up and tooled around the neighborhood. DUDE!! IT IS LOUD. Like ouch.. I forgot my ear plugs loud. If there is an annoyance loud range for other people on the road, this is defiantly a couple ticks above that.

Baddass? For sure, it sounds like a huge male lion that just snagged his ball sack on a blackberry bush. One thing is for sure, the blond ducati models are going to be deaf by the time we reach the beach. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's official, CR-T carbon in stock at $620 and en route!... I'm so happy this duress is over, was my number 1 pick since day 1 but wanted to be patient for other developments.

The video was perfect timing!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice. I love mine. I asked my buddy who owns a motorcycle shop.. is it too loud? He said, "no, it sounds bad ass"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts