Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Never been a fan of the looks of the SC exhausts but they do sound nice.

·
Registered
120 Posts
what i like is a full kit for 1k vs the termi slip on for 1k.
Why exactly do you see it as an advantage to get s full kit instead of just a slip on? I've had full exhausts on other bikes but I got the termi slip on and it deletes the cat, so I couldn't see any benefit in changing all the pipes for the sake of it - just heaps harder to install, and more expensive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have to say that I am still impressed with the SC Project exhaust I bought for my Hypermotard when there was no other option but the Termi. It sounds great and the quality is just as good if not better than Termi's. As a potential buyer of a Scrambler I'd definitely go with one of their exhausts based on past experience. FOr some reason i can't see any of the pictures though....

·
Registered
140 Posts
I agree Raz1966 I am seriously considering getting that crt pipe because I want a full system but do not want a high pipe, I think that high Termi is too big. S C Project seems really nice. I just wish I had my Scrambler still waiting since October !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone found a map for the SC Project pipes. I've recently installed the 2-1 conic and a DNA high flow filter. Pipe sounds great but is running like shit.

·
Registered
734 Posts
anyone who had installed SC Project Full System Exhaust; Conic 2-1 Low Mount or CR-T 2-1, would like to know their opnions. any videos?
thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts