Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellows. This is my next upgrade for my Scrambler1100. I have searched for information on the need to do a remapping for better engine performance, but no info available. Has anyone installed SC Project to their moto? Your comments will be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Greetings DucatistaPR -

I am not sure if the remapping is required, however I think it is recommended. FWIW, I have the Arrows and midpipe, with the Termi kit airbox lid, K&N drop in, and the Rexxer reflash and it's a night and day difference from stock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings DucatistaPR -

I am not sure if the remapping is required, however I think it is recommended. FWIW, I have the Arrows and midpipe, with the Termi kit airbox lid, K&N drop in, and the Rexxer reflash and it's a night and day difference from stock.
Is it the Rexxer EVO? Thank you.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think so, but I couldn't swear to it. The ECU had to be removed from the bike and shipped to them. I had the mid-pipe installed at the same time, as well as the servo eliminator done.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi fellows. This is my next upgrade for my Scrambler1100. I have searched for information on the need to do a remapping for better engine performance, but no info available. Has anyone installed SC Project to their moto? Your comments will be appreciated.
I did not tune mine and have no issues. A little gurgle on deceleration but no more than the stock pipes.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I did not tune mine and have no issues. A little gurgle on deceleration but no more than the stock pipes. View attachment 44587
Your bike looks very clean all blacked out. Also see you relocated the speedo. Some guy tried it before but couldn't work it out so I wonder how you did it. Maybe you can post some pictures or info.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your bike looks very clean all blacked out. Also see you relocated the speedo. Some guy tried it before but couldn't work it out so I wonder how you did it. Maybe you can post some pictures or info.
I ended up using the rizoma speedo relocate for the scrambler 800 and just had to make it work. Ended up throwing away half of it and making a bracket.
H5.jpg
H4.jpg

·
Registered
131 Posts
I did not tune mine and have no issues. A little gurgle on deceleration but no more than the stock pipes. View attachment 44587
Are you the one who configured this bike for the dealer or the one who bought it configured from the dealer?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you the one who configured this bike for the dealer or the one who bought it configured from the dealer?

I work at the dealership, was done with a co-worker in they’re shop.

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got my SC Projects installed a month ago. I had Ducati mapping them. Not required but certainly worth it. Highly recommended.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts