Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm looking for a new bike and the Scrambler 1100 looks interesting. I am just wondering if I will be able to flat foot my feet with my height of 1m74 or 5'7". Any expericience from riders with this height or smaller?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi I’m 5’6’ with a fairly short inseam (28’). I have a Pro Sport and find it very manageable given it’s relatively light weight. I can’t flat foot both sides at once, but I’m very close to being able too. The seat isn’t too high, but it’s not the narrowest and doesn’t squish together much. So your legs are more splayed than some other bikes.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hi there,

I'm looking for a new bike and the Scrambler 1100 looks interesting. I am just wondering if I will be able to flat foot my feet with my height of 1m74 or 5'7". Any expericience from riders with this height or smaller?

Thanks in advance.
I think you should be fine but there's also a lower seat option.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I’m 5’6’ with a fairly short inseam (28’). I have a Pro Sport and find it very manageable given it’s relatively light weight. I can’t flat foot both sides at once, but I’m very close to being able too. The seat isn’t too high, but it’s not the narrowest and doesn’t squish together much. So your legs are more splayed than some other bikes.
Thx 4 the info 👍

1 - 5 of 5 Posts