Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
201 - 216 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Check out this italian garage

They sell their relocator for about 250 euro
Should be composed of new risers as well
I've seen this bike before. I don't see anything about purchasing from them. Do you know if they sell these parts where they would be? Im highly interested in that seat!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Were you able to get that from the dealer? I didn't know those parts were available separately!
Hi Josh,

Yeah, I was able to order the airbox lid from the dealership:

It did not come with any hardware since it just uses the hardware that the stock airbox lid was bolted in with. If you tackle the install yourself, it's not hard, but carve out a few hours; it was way more involved than I thought it would be. I also went ahead and put a K&N filter in while I was in there.

Here's a side by side of the stock lid and the racing airbox lid:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Josh,

Yeah, I was able to order the airbox lid from the dealership:

View attachment 44546

It did not come with any hardware since it just uses the hardware that the stock airbox lid was bolted in with. If you tackle the install yourself, it's not hard, but carve out a few hours; it was way more involved than I thought it would be. I also went ahead and put a K&N filter in while I was in there.

Here's a side by side of the stock lid and the racing airbox lid:

View attachment 44547
That's awesome, thanks for the heads up! I'll have to ask if they can order the Termi map while im there getting my bike.

·
Registered
235 Posts
That's awesome, thanks for the heads up! I'll have to ask if they can order the Termi map while im there getting my bike.
No problem - are you getting the termi system as well? If you're doing the exhaust, I would also recommend getting the mid pipe if you can (Arrow or Akro), and jettisoning the servo flap/clunky stock mid pipe.

I'm not sure if there any differences between the termi map and the Rexxer reflash I had done, but I highly recommend if they're similar. The remap, cans, mid pipe and airbox lid/filter combined turned mine from a rather docile bike into a 'proper' Ducati. :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just an FYI for the group. The part number for the Ducati Performance airbox lid has changed. New part number is: 96020092B
I ordered mine yesterday from the dealer.

201 - 216 of 216 Posts