Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,
I tried searching for side carrier options for my 2021 Scrambler 1100.

SW-Motech used to sell for previous year models (with one exhaust pipe each side under the seat).
But I am not able to find any option for 2021 model (with two exhaust pipe right side).

I am also fine with soft tail-bag, but I am not sure if silencer will melt the bags or burn it without a carrier.

Any tip / idea? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I have a Scrambler Sport 2018 with two pipes on the right, the same problem, I just decided to buy 1 Sw motech bag of 13.5 liters on the left side, I will install it in a week, just if you hang a bag with a larger volume, then you definitely need 2 of them, for balance, if you find a solution to this problem, write, I'm also interested

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hey,
I tried searching for side carrier options for my 2021 Scrambler 1100.

SW-Motech used to sell for previous year models (with one exhaust pipe each side under the seat).
But I am not able to find any option for 2021 model (with two exhaust pipe right side).

I am also fine with soft tail-bag, but I am not sure if silencer will melt the bags or burn it without a carrier.

Any tip / idea? Thanks
The only one I could find that should/could work as it only mounts at the top.

·
Registered
2 Posts
finally my search ended here- Unit Garage has started building special parts for the 2021 model with two right-side exhausts.

link- Special parts

The only one I could find that should/could work as it only mounts at the top.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts