Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I cant seem to change the riding modes on my bike. It says it's in active mode but when I go into the riding modes and select the other ones it doesnt change it after I go back into the home screen. Anyone else having this issue? I followed the manual as best as I could.

Update: I was being stupid and figured it out.

·
Registered
906 Posts
When you change from the active mode do you press the enter button? If you don’t it will revert to active or whatever mode you are in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man. Could you help me out. I swear if this turns out to be I'm stupid I'll sell bike but swear it's not me. I can enter all the customization and shit in ride mode menu. But it literally won't let me SELECT which drive mode I want to use. Tried holding the button. Clicking it once. All of that. It only lets me cycle through the RM customization settings. How the hell do you select either journey city or active. PLEASE HELP LOLOL and thank you in advance.

Hi guys,

I cant seem to change the riding modes on my bike. It says it's in active mode but when I go into the riding modes and select the other ones it doesnt change it after I go back into the home screen. Anyone else having this issue? I followed the manual as best as I could.

Update: I was being stupid and figured it out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man. Could you help me out. I swear if this turns out to be I'm stupid I'll sell bike but swear it's not me. I can enter all the customization and shit in ride mode menu. But it literally won't let me SELECT which drive mode I want to use. Tried holding the button. Clicking it once. All of that. It only lets me cycle through the RM customization settings. How the hell do you select either journey city or active. PLEASE HELP LOLOL and thank you in advance.
Yeah, I'm facing the same issue. I couldn't even find videos anywhere. 😭 Help please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think I figured it out. In the manual, it says that while you're in the main screen, press the button 4(enter) for more than one second. Only then you can change the riding mode.

You're not supposed to be on the RM settings menu.

I'll try this tomorrow and confirm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts