Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I have a bunch of stuff left over after selling my Scrambler 800, so I thought I´d stick the parts here, perhaps they´ll find a new owner.

1) NOW SOLD Set of original alloy wheels (front 18´, rear 17´). Great condition, I swapped them for wire-spoked wheels after purchasing the bike.
Price of whole set: €375.00

2) NOW SOLD Set of original ducati fenders in white. Got these with the bike from previous owner, but never used them. The front fender is the high type for Urban Enduro I believe, and in great condition. The end of the rear fender (and the plastic trim under it) has been cut off for some reason - don´t ask me why, I have no clue - please see the pictures. Both complete with the plastic fixings.
Part number of the front fender: 56411331A
Part number of the rear fender: 56510731A
Price of whole set: €80.00

3) NOW SOLD Set of SW-Motech BLAZE-H saddlebags in great condition. Purchased these used for my bike, but never used them.
Price €175.00

Payment via PayPal or BACS. I guess it makes sense to send these goods within Europe only. Will be sending insured and tracked with DPD or TNT.
Shipping cost should be €10-20 per set.

Thanks for watching!

Hans

Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Bicycle hub Tire
Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Automotive tire Tire
Helmet Automotive design Gesture Font Sports gear
Grey Sleeve Font Personal protective equipment Metal
Rectangle Grass Font Flooring Glove
Bicycle part Tool Plant Metal Composite material
Grass Flooring Sneakers Lawn Font
Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Grey Outdoor shoe Bag
Glasses Plant Sports gear Luggage and bags Eyewear
Outdoor shoe Luggage and bags Textile Walking shoe Bag

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any chance you would ship the rims to Canada?
Hi Derek,

yes I am happy to pack them up and send them with DPD. I am just not sure what sort of import duty and tax you will pay when you receive the wheels, so you need to look that up. But I am sure there will certainly be something to pay. If you still consider it, PM me know your address and I will see what the postage would be.

Best wishes,

Hans

1 - 7 of 7 Posts