Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd be interested in some cf bits on my Scrambler. I reached out to Ilmberger of Germany (My Diavel has a lot of their high quality Carbon Fiber), to see if they have plans to make any cf for the new Scrambler and hope to hear from them soon.
I love the retro\classic look of the Scrambler and it has some modern tech to it so, I think a couple bits of cf here and there would be a great touch (old styling meets new tech), IMO

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'd be interested in some cf bits on my Scrambler. I reached out to Ilmberger of Germany (My Diavel has a lot of their high quality Carbon Fiber), to see if they have plans to make any cf for the new Scrambler and hope to hear from them soon.
I love the retro\classic look of the Scrambler and it has some modern tech to it so, I think a couple bits of cf here and there would be a great touch (old styling meets new tech), IMO
I am planning on doing the same. we will see what comes up in d after market in a couple of years.

·
Registered
834 Posts
There will be loads. When I got my 2009 M1100s there was not much about other than DP parts but within 6 months it all started happening. Hardest bit will be making sure the right size and colour weave match. Some of the Chinese stuff ( I never got but a friend did ) was awful and huge weave and almost a blue tint.
Theres plenty to change from what I see.
My list of thing I see possible would be
Tank panels
Tank front panel down to air duct
Air duct sides
Key lock cover
Headlight ring
Front Mudguard
Front sprocket cover
Front fork tube protectors
Speedo covers
Rear mudguard possibly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts