Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a comfort seat I bought for my icon and never used it. when I bought it, I had the original seat sent out to get re-done and I ended up never using it. 200.00 shipped. I also have a mustang seat I bought, never used it. 200.00 shipped. I have a givi 7407a windshield made just for the scrambler, works great and looks good. this mounts to the side of your forks not on your bars so it looks much better. I used it for 1 trip. 75 shipped. all items are perfect. I am also taking a beating on the prices so don't try to get them cheaper. [email protected] is the easiest way to reach me. thanks for looking.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i have a comfort seat I bought for my icon and never used it. when I bought it, I had the original seat sent out to get re-done and I ended up never using it. 200.00 shipped. I also have a mustang seat I bought, never used it. 200.00 shipped. I have a givi 7407a windshield made just for the scrambler, works great and looks good. this mounts to the side of your forks not on your bars so it looks much better. I used it for 1 trip. 75 shipped. all items are perfect. I am also taking a beating on the prices so don't try to get them cheaper. [email protected] is the easiest way to reach me. thanks for looking.
No country or currently lol,
Looking at your previous posts I'm guessing USA, Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts