Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I was looking for a review of the Desert Sled for a slightly shorter rider but couldn't find it so here's my question. Will the Desert Sled be comfortable for a 1m75 rider (5'9"). Could I put both feet flat on the ground with this bike?

Thx in advance.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I am 5 7 and with the lower seat I was fine...When I test rode the bike I rode it with the stock and still I managed ok. If you are inexperienced get the lower one and after a while you'll be fine with the stock one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi there,

I was looking for a review of the Desert Sled for a slightly shorter rider but couldn't find it so here's my question. Will the Desert Sled be comfortable for a 1m75 rider (5'9"). Could I put both feet flat on the ground with this bike?

Thx in advance.
Easy at 5'9". I am 5'6" and had to use smaller seat, scalp it, and drop the forks in the triple clamp but you will be fine with just the low seat and no mods. Just set up the suspension properly it is waaaay too hard direct from Ducati.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m 173, no problems sitting on the bike. I find With luggage on the bike I need to use the foot pegs to get on & off otherwise it’s fine

·
Registered
14 Posts
Easy at 5'9". I am 5'6" and had to use smaller seat, scalp it, and drop the forks in the triple clamp but you will be fine with just the low seat and no mods. Just set up the suspension properly it is waaaay too hard direct from Ducati.
Could you give some advice on dropping the forks in the clamps , I’m on my balls of my feet and would like to lower the height if possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts