Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned, IMHO, the poorly designed foot pegs on these bikes. The standard Icon peg is just a thin "spike". Does the Urban Enduro come with something different? I would think a motorcycle designed to go off road would have something more substantial. I think my 1974 Husqvarna has better stock pegs and they were known as "banana peels" in their day.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have mine on order from Ducati, should be here before my bike arrives. I don't really consider fire roads as "off-road", but I agree with you and prefer a more substantial footpeg.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
From the standard ducati parts bin. I have plans afoot.. Pardon the pun
I was thinking motocross spikey ones. I have them (standard) on my 690 SMCR.
Are you sure you don't work in a Ducati shop and doing a Johnny Cash Cadillac ? one piece at a time.

·
Registered
541 Posts
It's hard to buy something online becasue 99% it will not fit..... foot pegs links may change for sizes, angles.... Rizoma has (expensive but beautiful) footpegs, and they need "mounting kit" according to model. Scrambler still not in list.... and I don't know what model in Ducati has same fitting (Hyper? Monster?)

·
Registered
834 Posts
It's hard to buy something online becasue 99% it will not fit..... foot pegs links may change for sizes, angles.... Rizoma has (expensive but beautiful) footpegs, and they need "mounting kit" according to model. Scrambler still not in list.... and I don't know what model in Ducati has same fitting (Hyper? Monster?)
The ones I posted are 24mm across same a ducati and they are rotating to any angle.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Is 24mm what we have on our Scramblers? I saw all Ducati's seem different according to Rizoma
Well that's what I measured the other night. It will be a case of if I order them now because I want my bike to look the way I do for IoM week Ducati and next week they will be advertising some for the Ducati Scrambler as soon as. My mate has a Triumph Scrambler so I can ask him to photograph one out of the mount to see the hole alignment and return spring fit. I think the Hypermotard will be the same as long as the adjustment for pivot angle is on them

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had some titanium Raptor pegs on my KTM EXC but I let them go with the bike. If I had known I could have put them on the Scrambler. Those red ones could work though. Are they Ducati Red I wonder

·
Registered
541 Posts
well... just found these on the web....

I don't like and are quite expnsive, but on the fitting table, this item results can fit on these bikes:

DIAVEL (NO PASSEGGERO)
MTS1200 (NO PASSEGGERO) / 1100 / 1000 / 620
HYPERMOTARD 796 - 1100
HYPERMOTARD 821 (NO PASSEGGERO)
MONSTER ALL (NO S2R - S4R - S4RS)
M1200 (NO PASSEGGERO)
M821 (NO PASSEGGERO)
SCRAMBLER

can this help us on buy the right one somewhere else?

1 - 20 of 90 Posts