Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Google it.
You won't be the first and certainly won't be the last.

Minimalist motorcycle rider injury occurrence - is it less? - ADVrider

Minimalist motorcycle rider injury occurrence - is it less - ADVrider
10 Jan 2013 - 15 posts - ‎11 authors
My own thoughts are about injuring my legs, which are important for my .... 4 months later I stabbed my calf with the foot peg, caught me just ...
My top box broke my leg, it fell on me and snapped both leg bones :eek:. My Scrambler won't have one, so I'm not too bothered about the peg :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Rider Touring TRC Black Foot Pegs Silver TH For Streetfighter 1098cc S 08-12 13 eBay

Will fit back and front. You can get the passenger ones too for the rear which have solid mounts without provision for return spring. Send a message to the guys 1st saying about Scrambler as they have been dealing with me nicely and would like to think I have got them some business off the back of it.

These are passenger ones with solid between mount no provision for return spring just the ball bearing and spring for keeping up at vertical.
Passenger Wide TRC Black Foot Pegs Silver TH For Ducati Multistrada 620 All Year eBay

·
Registered
564 Posts
Rider Touring TRC Black Foot Pegs Silver TH For Streetfighter 1098cc S 08-12 13 eBay

Will fit back and front. You can get the passenger ones too for the rear which have solid mounts without provision for return spring. Send a message to the guys 1st saying about Scrambler as they have been dealing with me nicely and would like to think I have got them some business off the back of it.

These are passenger ones with solid between mount no provision for return spring just the ball bearing and spring for keeping up at vertical.
Passenger Wide TRC Black Foot Pegs Silver TH For Ducati Multistrada 620 All Year eBay
Thank you

·
Registered
541 Posts

and what abt the adjustable?

ps the guys on ebay are the same owning the mc web shop?

Inviato da mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
971 Posts

Albie what name do they know you by? I want to order the black/red ones and leave them a message giving your name etc so they have no doubt as to what fitment I want

·
Registered
971 Posts
I'm in contact with them..... I linked the pics but so far no answer abt the "extended 29 mm) ones...
I emailed them this morning but no reply yet
In small print at bottom of ebay listing they ask if you want to clarify colour then email them so I also asked if the red is very close to the Ducati red. I never buy from anyone who does not reply to emails so will wait and see

·
Registered
541 Posts
well, we were in contact, but after they ask to me ofr the last "clarification", since 5 days ago, no more msg...

I want the 29 mm extended the one with the "pivot" connection.... I want them to have enaough clearance to wear my off road boot and find the gear lever.....

so... I could order them selecting the ones for Streetfighter 08-12?

·
Registered
971 Posts
I got a response after asking about fitment to Scrambler and I mentioned Albies experience. This was their reply...

Thanks for your interested our item.
Sorry! We don't have this item fit your bike model & year.
Please take note.

Thanks!
ilevers

Makes no sense to me!

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.