Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I am building a custom 2016 scrambler, so I purchased a second stock 2016 ICON Scrambler for some parts I needed, this leaves me with a near complete scrambler for parts that I have left over. Prices are negotiable. As parts are sold they will be updated the from list. All parts are (EX) Shipping. Please contact email address for shipping costs. Any parts or additional pictures, PDF of list that are not on the list you require please inquire: [email protected]. Local pick up is in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. No returns accepted. Pay Pal or COD (Cash On Delivery) only.

I have created a microsite so I can update the parts as they sell to avoid confusion.
SCRAMBLER PARTS LIST

Cheers Dan.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dan,
Just sent you an email about buying the RH mirror and Headlight from you. I learned the hard way not to chase 1299 Panigales too close, they throw big rocks :apologetic:

·
Registered
276 Posts
How did you take that amazing photo? Very cool. Good luck with the sale.
I think the "photo" is one from Ducati when they first announced the scrambler. Neat idea to use it to sell parts though.

-Bob

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan,
Just sent you an email about buying the RH mirror and Headlight from you. I learned the hard way not to chase 1299 Panigales too close, they throw big rocks :apologetic:
Hi Mate, yep, got your email, I am away this long weekend, I have placed the parts aside for you and am going to calculate the shipping costs and send through, you don’t want both mirrors?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Mate, yep, got your email, I am away this long weekend, I have placed the parts aside for you and am going to calculate the shipping costs and send through, you don’t want both mirrors?
Thanks Dan, sorry but I only need the right mirror and headlight, left mirror is still fine. If they had been the round billet mirrors I would have taken both.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts