Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a set of the Classic Scrambler side bags inblack? I have a set of the Euro bags but the colors are just to much of a clash for me. I can only find the Classic bags in Italy or Germany and they are far too expensive. Anyone have a set state side that's wants the Euro set instead?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a set of the Classic Scrambler side bags inblack? I have a set of the Euro bags but the colors are just to much of a clash for me. I can only find the Classic bags in Italy or Germany and they are far too expensive. Anyone have a set state side that's wants the Euro set instead?
Shame your in the us as I'd of swapped my unused set.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let’s swap!? We can pay the same in shipping and send them out! I’d really like those classic bags!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ok, I have a buddy looking for a set of Enduro bags, if you want to sell. Call GP motorcycles on San Diego, ask for Hugo, he'll order the for you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome... If he's wanting a set of brand new bags let me know. I can get mine ordered I was just hoping to find somebody who wanted to swap the black enduros or swap me their classics set. Thanks a bunch for the hook though!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts