Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone!!! Step over here to consult with you, since almost two months ago have my Scrambler Icon, which I am becoming more and more enamored happy to use day, but I have a question ... I eat gives you? Mine, in use 100% urban (from my home to the office in Capital Federal, Buenos Aires) ... gives me 8 liters per 100 km (29mpg). The bike is 0km, now in 600km (372 miles) total, not even pass the first maintenance. My weight is 96kg. It is very high? It might have something wrong set-up? The exhaust backfires, are normal in this bike? Not many, but every so often makes some ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello

The average consumption of a Scrambler is 5 to 6 liters per 100 km. I'm afraid yours has got something wrong with its fuel injection system. You should talk about it with your dealer.
Thanks vincelp, in 2 or 3 weeks i must go for the first service, and i ask the dealer that thing

·
Registered
243 Posts
Mine backfired a little until first service. Not since. Pops and crackles on overrun. Vincelp is correct, 50mpg is what you want. Maybe 40-45 urban.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine backfired a little until first service. Not since. Pops and crackles on overrun. Vincelp is correct, 50mpg is what you want. Maybe 40-45 urban.
Great! thanks!! When i take my bike to the service, i will ask about the consumption..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts