Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced the stock exhaust with an SC project Conic silencer and relocated the plate with the Evotech tail tidy kit.
These two parts are just taking up space on the shelves in my garage. $40+shipping for exhaust and $25 for the plate bracket assembly.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m interested in the heat shields but I understand if you don’t want to separate them from the rest of the exhaust.

Where are you located? Shipping has gotten more expensive in the last 5 years.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you mean the heat sheilds higher up near the seat they are still on the bike, if I can take the shroud off the muffler and that is what you meant i have no problem doing that. In Michigan, USA. Rick I figured they will likely end up there but thought I might as well give a shout in case someone had scratched their old one up etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No, I’m just looking for the two silver pieces that cover the very end of the exhaust. One is basically a fat tube, the other is more cone shaped.

The previous owner dropped this bike and scratched and dented the stock ones up. Replacement parts from Ducati are around $70 each and I hate to pay much for cosmetic pieces on an exhaust I may eventually replace anyway.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't want to take away from the OP, but I have both a licence bracket and stock exhaust available. A bit dirty in the picture, but taken off under 1000 miles, so perfect condition.

Same pricing? Just let me know. UE Scrambler Exhuast.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts