Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
The swingarm casting looks like it's the 1100. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Maybe not. I went through the trailer a couple times and it's tough to tell, but the gauge cluster just looks round - no weird oblong gear position indicator.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The swingarm casting looks like it's the 1100. What do you guys think?

EDIT: Maybe not. I went through the trailer a couple times and it's tough to tell, but the gauge cluster just looks round - no weird oblong gear position indicator.
We would able to see the dual exhaust in the screencap above if it were the 1100, no?

·
Registered
734 Posts
many shots of the Scrambler = movie promotion = more Scramblers sales. who knows if Ducati is a sponsor for this movie.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ducati do like themselves a bit of product placement. The CHiPs movie had hypermotards in CHP livery! Daredevil Netflix series has a brief scene with a yakuza gang on monsters. Parent company Audi are well known for this also.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Some Panigales in Deadpool here:
and a Hypermotard in Knight and Day:
and in Yes Man:

Also, the name of the movie escapes me at the moment, but I know I've seen one where the bad guys were all riding Hypermotards, but instead of the actual engine sounds, they pumped in the soundtrack of screaming V4s over the actual sound (like in Yes Man). I remember thinking that it didn't fit and that a small subset of population would also be thinking WTF.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts