Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted a new Nose Fairing for the Scrambler at Pyramid. Has anybody else seen it? Looks like there are a few colour options with decals too - haven't seen any about on bikes yet though, post a pic if you've got one. They are running a competition on their Facebook page at the moment for a free one ;) Pyramid Plastics. Liking the Dart and Puig Screens too, are there any other models out there people would suggest? Like the idea of something with some colour as well rather than just a screen

Attachments

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
The one from the Cafe Racer, but you couldn't hardly call that a wind screen....

(I'm personallly stil fond of the Fullsix Carbon fibre screen)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm, not really keen for carbon though and its a bit chubby up top! Wondering if there are anymore aftermarket models that surround the light? Don't think there are to be honest...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Spotted a new Nose Fairing for the Scrambler at Pyramid. Has anybody else seen it? Looks like there are a few colour options with decals too - haven't seen any about on bikes yet though, post a pic if you've got one. They are running a competition on their Facebook page at the moment for a free one ;) Pyramid Plastics. Liking the Dart and Puig Screens too, are there any other models out there people would suggest? Like the idea of something with some colour as well rather than just a screen
IMO, don't like it, keep searching for a better alternative.
I think Rizoma screens are better looking in our bikes, they have a low height & normal height version. I will probably buy the low height.

·
Registered
981 Posts
The Pyramid m=one looks wrong to me. It appears in the picture to be flat across the front and there are no other flat surfaces on the Scrambler. Maybe it would be better seen in the flesh but the photo posted would not in any way encourage me to buy one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts