·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seat from 2017 FT - $SOLD

IMG_4706.JPG IMG_4707.JPG

Ducati oil filter wrench. $SOLD

IMG_4705.JPG

Gilles Tooling handlebar risers. New and never installed; they will fit FT bars, but you'd have to work out how to deal with the dash mount which is integrated into the stock riser. They are not scrambler specific; they fit all bikes with 28.6mm (1-1/8") bars. $150 posted within the US.

IMG_4710.JPG IMG_4709.JPG

I have the original fake leather seat cover from an icon seat if anyone is interested in that too, and the stock rear number plate holder bracket - $Free + postage

Pickup welcome in San Francisco!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seat from 2017 FT - taken off the bike NEW - it is mint! I need this GONE to make cupboard space. $Make-an-offer - I will post anywhere, but please estimate the postage cost yourself. I will ship this from San Francisco, 94133

View attachment 44960 View attachment 44959

Ducati oil filter wrench. $SOLD

View attachment 44961

Gilles Tooling handlebar risers. New and never installed; they will fit FT bars, but you'd have to work out how to deal with the dash mount which is integrated into the stock riser. They are not scrambler specific; they fit all bikes with 28.6mm (1-1/8") bars. $150 posted within the US.

View attachment 44962 View attachment 44963

I have the original fake leather seat cover from an icon seat if anyone is interested in that too, and the stock rear number plate holder bracket - $Free + postage

Pickup welcome in San Francisco!
willing to ship that seat to Canada? USPS works for me if it’s an option?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seat is sold (just before query above!) - still have the adjustable risers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts