Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

A couple of us have been talking about having a meet up - chat bikes etc - compare models etc, anyone local or localish to Billy's Cafe On The Road which is on the A29 north of Billingshurst see link Cafe Restaurant A29 Horsham, Billingshurst - Billy's on the Road We're going to meet there from 2pm onwards on Thursday 1st of November - if anyone wants to join us... Scramber's preferably but obviously if not all your mates have 'seen the light' then other bikes welcome too :)

Weather permitting.. if it's icy my Norris is staying home in his lovely garage, it's a little shower I'm fine with that but if it's raining I won't be there either... I've ridden enough in all weathers in my time to be able to now choose when I want to ride :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
I assume that you realize that without pictures this event will never have happened. :02.47-tranquillity:

It’s a great initiative i hope you get a good turn out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ooh yes that's great i'm off to france with my bike Friday but i'd love a meet up when I'm back :) I live at Waterlooville so no from Chi at all :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Billy's sounds good, and I'm not far from Chichester Nibs, I could meet you on route and we could ride up together? When are you thinking of going is anybody free during a weekday like a Friday or does it have to be weekend? I can do Friday 6th September but I'm afraid not before then if it's a week day as i'm away for 2 weeks :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
A Londoner here who would be keen for a Scrambler meet and for any reason to ride on some proper roads as opposed to city traffic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hold on, this was originally posted a year ago! :)

Still, I am in Surrey and happy to ride to the south coast, East or West Sussex.

Would be cool to have a South Coast or Surrey Hills Scrambler event.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts