Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this, not sure if it's been put up yet? Some mildly interesting stuff.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks too glossy for primer. (Although I could be wrong). They appear to be Scrambler frames when compared with the black ones. Look at the engine mount area and rear seat grab rails. I wonder if it can be custom ordered that way. Either way, I have been inspired. :)
Red Icon Red Frame.jpg

·
Registered
764 Posts
I thought they were Monster frames to start with but I had a closer look and I agree, they look like Scrambler frames.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Do you know what. I don't like the red frames on scrambler. Had a red frame monster s4 which strangely looks like the new 821 ( maybe they liked mine ). I just think it looks better as original black. I still like the different colour tanks and full throttle but I hope I will leave my frame alone.
Mine in 2008

Their's in 2014

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Did you guys notice that the open date was Nov 7, 2014? The Scramblers have been in production for quite some time now. Although they were not very "finished" just yet.

As for the frames at the end, I'm pretty sure those aren't Scrambler frames. It looks like the smaller cc Monster frame to me.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Great vid, J-Wagon, Thanks,

There has been talk of other projects on the go, Maybe the red frame could be one of those projects, it does look good though with the red tank etc,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts