Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time has come to part ways with my Sixty2. 2016 Black Scrambler Sixty2 just over 4700 miles. 1700 with the first owner and the rest with me. The bike has full Ducati service history plus all original paper work including the 2 original keys. Bike has been well maintain and is mint. Bike is A2 compliant. Makes a great first bike or great second bike to run along side something a bit bigger and heavier as its small and light.

Few upgrades the bike has are;
Termi Pipe
Scrambler Frame Plugs
Ducati Low Riser Bars
Bar End Mirrors
R and G tail Tidy
Rizoma Gear Indicator
Fly Screen
Data Tag

All stock parts are available.

I'm looking for £4850.

Message me for more details and pictures. Socially distanced viewings DE55 area.

ducpic.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Time has come to part ways with my Sixty2. 2016 Black Scrambler Sixty2 just over 4700 miles. 1700 with the first owner and the rest with me. The bike has full Ducati service history plus all original paper work including the 2 original keys. Bike has been well maintain and is mint. Bike is A2 compliant. Makes a great first bike or great second bike to run along side something a bit bigger and heavier as its small and light.

Few upgrades the bike has are;
Termi Pipe
Scrambler Frame Plugs
Ducati Low Riser Bars
Bar End Mirrors
R and G tail Tidy
Rizoma Gear Indicator
Fly Screen
Data Tag

All stock parts are available.

I'm looking for £4850.

Message me for more details and pictures. Socially distanced viewings DE55 area.

View attachment 46251
Hi,

Not related to the sale of the Moto. What brand and model is your jacket and pants?

Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Not related to the sale of the Moto. What brand and model is your jacket and pants?

Thank you.
Hi,

I get all my gear from RST. The person is the picture is actually my partner. That's RST's pro adventure range, proper job, never get cold. They do that design in a male fit too. I've got the same but in a lovely blue colour. But usually I ride in their Denim Kevlar jeans and Denim Kevlar Shirt, suits the Scrambler look a bit more. RST have 2 shops called MyMoto at Claycross and Leeds UK I think. Failing that the internet has loads of shops selling that brand.
RST and Ducati.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts