Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from St Albans UK,

I've been lurking around the forum for a few months while I tracked down the right bike. I eventually picked up this little beauty on Saturday;

Absolutely lovin' it so far. Looking forward to sharing mods and adventures over the coming months and picking up tips and advice.

Mark

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats.
Can you post a video with the termi?
Hi Phil,

although I suspect making a video of this could be fun, there is already quite a few on Youtube. This one is probably the best;

I've only ever owned the bike with the Termi on it so can't really compare it to the stock exhaust, but I must say I love the sound of the Termi even if it is a bit noisy.

Mark

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, welcome aboard! Very envious.....I test rode the FT in the summer and just love it. Still trying to work out how to justify upgrading mine. Give me a shout if you fancy a ride-out.
That doesn't look like Ducati Aylesbury in your pic...where are you getting it from?
Looking forward to seeing your collection pics on Monday.

Mark

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Put the baffle back in for an IAM Skills day at Thruxton. Bike seemed to go appreciably better (with more mpg) so have left it in.
Better in than out!
Also highly recommend the Skills day. Very good for newbies, and experienced 'tracksters', as split into groups based on experience and each group of four has a trainer. Will be going again.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hi, welcome aboard! Very envious.....I test rode the FT in the summer and just love it. Still trying to work out how to justify upgrading mine. Give me a shout if you fancy a ride-out.
That doesn't look like Ducati Aylesbury in your pic...where are you getting it from?

Mark
Has yours run out of steam for you?
If so, there's the reason.
If not, keep it until it does.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Mark
That is indeed on yer bike however I went there to look at one and ended up buying one from Ducati Cambridge :)

Took delivery yesterday and very impressed so far. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts