Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the RevZilla Tank Lock tan bag be used on th baby Scrambler ?
if not what is the best possible Tank Bag for this great Motocycle ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I use the Ogio one on my 800 ...you have the same size tank it would work...
It's small, just for maybe a lunch to work, some gloves, little stuff, but thats what my intended use was.
I don't have great pics of it but these 2 may help show size..

·
Registered
12 Posts
I use the Ogio also, with the magnets. It's my go-to for short rides and so convenient - just lift it off and go. But... I have had issues with it staying put at higher speeds, above 120kph. I don't ride that fast generally, but when overtaking a truck on an outback road, sometimes there's not much choice but to hook it, and I have to quickly adjust the tank bag before it slides off too far.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I use the Ogio also, with the magnets. It's my go-to for short rides and so convenient - just lift it off and go. But... I have had issues with it staying put at higher speeds, above 120kph. I don't ride that fast generally, but when overtaking a truck on an outback road, sometimes there's not much choice but to hook it, and I have to quickly adjust the tank bag before it slides off too far.
hmmm mine doesn't move at 100+Mph.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You profile pic shows a Fly screen, maybe that's enough to direct some of the wind over the tank bag?
I don't always use the windscreen - maybe you have gloss paint and it makes it slide more than the matte green on mine? I have no clue but its pretty stable - sometimes you have to wiggle the magnets in their little pouch out to the ends to make sure they make good contact, but zero issues for me

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yup I have gloss paint on the tank but... it might also have been what was in the tank bag too. It was a bit unbalanced, with a disc lock on one side and a woollen sweater on the other. I still reckon you have to be careful with them at high speeds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts