Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Can't go wrong with two ducati's, i still regret selling my Monster. :(
But i didn't have a garage, if i did i wouldn't have.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Good choice you'll really enjoy it, it's the only Ducati that I regret selling but my FT has a monster and SF to keep it company.

Geoff

·
Registered
140 Posts
Only problem I'm having is when you give it throttle in 1-3, all you can see is the sky!

Ducati Hypermotard = Hooligan Scooter
I'd love to have one someday.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats! I miss my Hyper from time to time, great choice!

Current: ‘15 Monster 1200, ‘16 Scrambler Icon
Sold: ‘14 Diavel Strada, ‘12 Monster 1100evo, ‘09 Monster 1100, ‘08 NM Hypermotard #7

·
Registered
239 Posts
It's like having two puppies but the only difference is the bikes don't poop.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats on your Hyper! Loved mine when I had it, even had the extended gas tank installed, but it wasn’t the best touring bike for me so I eventually went back to a Monster again. Enjoy the wheelies!

Current: ‘15 Monster 1200, ‘16 Scrambler Icon
Sold: ‘14 Diavel Strada, ‘12 Monster 1100evo, ‘09 Monster 1100, ‘08 NM Hypermotard #7

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beautiful Hyper, congrats on that! I'd love to have one .. May I ask what seat you have on your Scrambler, and if it's comfy? Looks great!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful Hyper, congrats on that! I'd love to have one .. May I ask what seat you have on your Scrambler, and if it's comfy? Looks great!
It's a Seat Concepts foam under a Ducati Comfort cover. I like it because it looks pretty much stock, but you sit a little further back from the tank. It's flatter where you sit and doesn't push you forward into the tank. Also the foam is more dense and supportive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts