Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It fits to the top fork clamps with bolts and spacers provided.
Going back to my previous suspension post. In the photo you can see the front fork play in the muck on the fork legs.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How’s this
Just realised talking nonsense about the suspension travel ignore me.

upload_2018-11-22_17-19-31.jpeg

·
Registered
794 Posts
Ordered a screen off eBay from a company in Italy, It arrived today. I think It looks good but haven’t yet tried it for wind protection. What do you think of the looks? :acne:

View attachment 37313
As screens go I think this one is pretty good looking. I like it better then your previous screen. I hope it keeps the cold weather from you.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Took my screen out for a test ride today expecting to be disappointed as it’s so small for what I’m used to. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. No buffeting and quite quiet, it seemed to straighten the air out? I know that sounds unusual. It seems more pleasant than some larger touring screens I’ve had on BMW’s etc. Therefore I would recommend it.
The only trouble I had was it was b******g freezing at the coast and I’ve still not got my heated grips. But now I’m run in and ready for the first service.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Took my screen out for a test ride today expecting to be disappointed as it’s so small for what I’m used to. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. No buffeting and quite quiet, it seemed to straighten the air out? I know that sounds unusual. It seems more pleasant than some larger touring screens I’ve had on BMW’s etc. Therefore I would recommend it.
The only trouble I had was it was b******g freezing at the coast and I’ve still not got my heated grips. But now I’m run in and ready for the first service.
Good to hear that the screen is working. Silent screens are the best. Most high screens make so much noise around my helmet that I always prefer no screen at all. I had the 950 multistrada ad a loaner and that screen was terrible in every position, even with ear plugs it drove me mad.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Picture from side as requested and for good measure one from behind.
Thanks. It looks very similar in size and shape to the factory screen for the 800. I find that to be a great little screen with nice clean air flow but just a bit of assistance in keeping the wind off the chest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts