Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi too all,

I would like a Ducati Full Throttle configure with a comfort seat, my question have any person in this
forum a pic? so i can see it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
If you have not already bought a replacement seat try Sargent Seat - I have one and its much better than Stock or Comfort Seat... MUCH better...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here you go. I really like it, by the way. The extra inch (3cm) or so in height is just right for me. I find it comfortable for rides about 3 hours long. I've never been in the saddle longer than that at one time, so I can't say if it would be uncomfortable on an all day ride. I like the flat contour, so I can sit as far back as I like.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can see that aesthetically it's a little lacking. But for me, the function more than compensates. Build quality is good, too.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I considered a taller comfort seat since at 6'1" my legs feel a bit cramped on the FT seat and it forces me into one seating position. Problem is that it's gorgeous...
I can't face putting a plain black seat on instead.

So I've ordered an Airhawk seat pad. Hopefully it will do the trick without the need for permanent changes.

I've also toyed around with the idea of having a slightly longer rear shock, when I get around to replacing it. 10mm longer will raise the seat but also change the geometry of the bike. so I can't make my mind up with that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts