Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Love to see this as I'm from Seattle. I'll take this as a glimmer of hope that my Full Throttle will arrive eventually!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I wish mine would arrive I have been waiting since October, I am 4th in line at Indy Ducati. Called another dealer and I think I can get one from them before my preordered one arrives, might get refund and get it elsewhere. I don't wanna wait anymore:(

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am on Bainbridge Is, close enough to Seattle. I picked up my yellow Icon last Tues. Rode it from Ducati Seattle to the ferry and, as I was riding it off of the ferry, the rain came down. Haven't had a chance to ride it since then (which is unfortunate, because the weather has been great the last couple of days).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Getting closer and closer to being one! Just got the word that my Full Throttle is on the way, 1-2 weeks out :D
It's been so long I forgot about the preorder and bought a bike for the season weeks ago lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
There are a couple of guys in portland. I know of one other at least. Mayne meet some where in the middle... take a cruise up to my st. Helens maybe?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts