Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very close to making a deal to trade my Scrambler and I think I'm going to put stock parts back on and sell after market stuff here. I regularly see people selling on here and I'm wondering how they arrange payment?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's pending closing the deal on new bike. Haven't even thought price for this stuff. All in used but good condition.
1. comfort seat modified with extra padding by bike upholstery shop.
2. Power commander.
3. LeoVince slip on.
4. LSL Clubman round mirrors.
5. Hepco & Becker Rear Alurack

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i live less then a mile from the Atlantic.....get a boat and I'll meet you on the beach in a few days. Bring cash!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
We've used Paypal for years and never had a problem. Hope you get the deal want, and I want to see a picture of the new bike!

Sarah

·
Registered
151 Posts
Do you have pictures of the seat? I have the comfort seat now, but my boney arse would appreciate some extra padding.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Yamaha bike are reliable bikes.
check if your dealer as a Yamaha FZ-09 or Triumph Street Triple RS.
enjoy your new bike:D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have pictures of the seat? I have the comfort seat now, but my boney arse would appreciate some extra padding.
The seat is definitely more comfortable and I want to seel mine but I have to tell you that it only cost $100 to have an upholsterer do it. I'm sure you've got to have someone local to you that can do it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts