Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They look identical. Are they selling the same product? Anyone have one of either?

I'm thinking of getting the Shift Tech variant as it works out slightly cheaper with shipping to my part of the globe.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's an update for anyone interested. I received today and it is in fact the NRC kit. No instructions inside

·
Registered
16 Posts
Browse thru their webpage, found some other NRC indicators as well. And slip on that looks like from competition werkes

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another update. Just fitted the kit tonight. Took less than an hour in all. Probably a 30 minute job for someone who's a bit more savvy than me. This is a dead easy upgrade, bolt on/bolt off using hex keys.

The new turn signals come with Ducati terminals and are fully plug and play. The LEDs are really bright and complement the stock tail light.

Photos tomorrow in the daylight.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a couple of day time pics. Just noticed one downside. The new turn signals block the pillion grab rail. Not a biggie.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Probably goes without saying. But eliminator the fender has its downsides during the rain. Prepare to have a muddy back if you remove the license plate arm that is stock.

The bike looks too good though, I can feel with a little dirt. Also, it doesn't rain much where aI live. But just keep it in mind. No one seemed to say that in any reviews.

I have the NRC Fender Eliminator.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe I'm a weirdo but I like the licence plate arm thing. It's functional (stops water and crap spraying up behind you) and it keeps the cops happy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts