Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled.
I have searched this forum and the internet looking for information about a shop service manual. I can’t find anything.
Where can I purchase one?
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is a Scrambler 2015 manual floating around.

I received this when harassing Ducati:
Firstly, Ducati North America does in fact sell service manuals, which obviously is not necessarily something that our European markets do in general. That being said, our service manuals are likely not exactly what you are looking for. The service manual only comes in a digital program, which comprises the entire range of our lineup. This is essentially the same program that our authorized service centers use for technical guidance. As you can imagine, the cost for this is typically prohibitive for most customers, but if you are interested I would recommend that you reach out to your preferred dealer to discuss details on ordering this.

I have not checked the price for this but I assume it will be ridiculous. I suggest you use the 2015 manual, remember that the torque value listed for the oil plug is incorrect, and the shocks are different (I'd suggest you buy seals and a seal driver if you drive a lot in the mud as they can be hard to find). I assume there are other discrepancies (front tire spacers are different for instance) but I think the 2015 manual is ok.

If anyone else has anything constructive to add, that would be good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts