Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm switching the Full Throttle to the Rizoma MA006B bars. The stock bars are too wide, and a little too tall, for my druthers.

The current cables are 4-6" too long to route the way they were originally. Ideally, I'd have shorter cables and hoses made up, if they're not available for purchase already. The headlight is a bit of an impediment to clean routing since it mostly fills the space at the top of the fork, but that's going away as a problem because I'm switching to the Motodemic LED headlamp.

I'm sure I'll find a way to route these things as I work through the problem, but I'm interested to hear/see how others who have switched to these bars have done it in the past.

thanks!
G

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don't have a good picture now, but maybe you can see what I did for mine. I didn't cut anything. These are the Ultra Low Renthals. Not sure the width compared to your Rizoma Bars.

upload_2017-8-16_13-14-43.png

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hui,
Did you have a shortened brake line made up? Shortened other cables?

Thx!
Made a new brake line and shortened the throttle cable, flipped the throttle tube snail. The clutch cable is OE but re-routed and lost some length where it turns 90 down to the gearbox under the tank, made a slightly bigger loop toward the seat but mostly up at the headstock.
Everything still fits the stock bars and the lower bars but without the washing line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts