Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike needs to be louder. Thinking about getting the Akra slip on..:dontknow:
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Akrapovic homologated. Remember you have to drill out the retainers for the baffles in this one.

Attachments

Reactions: xKimx

·
Registered
792 Posts
Have the Akra slip-on & Akra titanium headers on mine.

VERY VERY loud. Noticeably louder than the SC project Conic I had on my last one.

I actually really, really like the Arrow in the pic above but only with the cat (boo) the non-cat link pipe ruins the flow of the exhaust down the side of the bike for me.
I wish the HP Corse GP07 was titanium because I think that's my favorite looking exhaust overall. I'm all about the pie cuts!

I bought the bike with the Akra on. I like it a lot but it seems very expensive compared to others.

0D6B5485-7683-44F2-BB39-9835996F81B6.jpeg

·
Registered
209 Posts
Akrapovic is definitely more expensive, but when you look at the seams, the lines, and the welds, and the quality of the materials, I think it's worth it. Buy once, cry once.

I like the look and the sound of the homologated version, but either of the Akra slip-ons will do the buyer just fine.

Reactions: drwalrus and xKimx

·
Registered
73 Posts
Have the Akra slip-on & Akra titanium headers on mine.

VERY VERY loud. Noticeably louder than the SC project Conic I had on my last one.

I actually really, really like the Arrow in the pic above but only with the cat (boo) the non-cat link pipe ruins the flow of the exhaust down the side of the bike for me.
I wish the HP Corse GP07 was titanium because I think that's my favorite looking exhaust overall. I'm all about the pie cuts!

I bought the bike with the Akra on. I like it a lot but it seems very expensive compared to others.

View attachment 40429
Akra looks great.

I have the Termis. Very nice bark.
Ear splitting with the DB killer removed. Sounds better installed. My neighbors agree.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Picking my Café Racer up tomorrow. Comes with this SC CR-T can which I know nothing about. I have always preferred Termis or Akras but the salesman said this was not too loud - despite having no baffles. Not sure what he means by 'not too loud' but will find out tomorrow - bought it blind (and deaf).

scrambler-zorst.jpg

Anybody have the same one?

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Picking my Café Racer up tomorrow. Comes with this SC CR-T can which I know nothing about. I have always preferred Termis or Akras but the salesman said this was not too loud - despite having no baffles. Not sure what he means by 'not too loud' but will find out tomorrow - bought it blind (and deaf).

View attachment 40633

Anybody have the same one?
Let us know... that exhaust looks loud to me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Er,. yep. Was very loud. Rode it home about 30 miles and my ears took over 24 hours to recover.
This morning I went out and bought a job lot of ear plugs - I kid you not.

It is an incredible sound though. I utterly loved it and got a load of looks. I didn't realise my ears had been affected until I got home and switched it off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
IMG_9768.jpg
Hi, I just fitted HP corse Hydroform on my Urban Enduro. It looks and sounds amazing.
I have a question though as I am complete newbe...the bike seems a bit less responsive. It's all in my imagination or did anyone had similar experience?

Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Leo Vince LV-10 Not very expensive just over $200 and I really like the sound. Kind of like an old Chevy V8 with glass packs. Throaty without being overly loud. Very happy with it and a lot better than the Dan Moto Joke of a muffler that the previous owner had installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Leo Vince LV-10 Not very expensive just over $200 and I really like the sound. Kind of like an old Chevy V8 with glass packs. Throaty without being overly loud. Very happy with it and a lot better than the Dan Moto Joke of a muffler that the previous owner had installed.
Thanks for sharing! Been looking at different options and I think I'll pull the trigger on that one! It's this one yeah? LeoVince LV-10 Slip-On Exhaust Ducati Scrambler 2015-2020 - RevZilla

1 - 20 of 24 Posts